Now I lay me down to sleep.......

Internet, I've said it since he was a baby........when Mr. Mean sleeps, he SLEEPS.  And when he's awake, he's AWAKE.

His deep sleep causes a minor problem in the bladder department but we gave up pullups a while ago.  So we have a routine before Einstein and I go to bed.

We "pee him".

I usually reach into his bed and scoop him up.  Whisper in his ear about how he's the best boy ever while carrying him to the throne.  Then I stand him up and let him do his thing.  Then I ask him "do you want a ride?" and he puts his arms up as I scoop him back up and bring him back to his room.

I plant about a million in one kisses on him telling him again that he's the best boy ever and he BEAMS and blushes.

He beams better and brighter than any picture could ever capture!

I have no idea if he even remembers this every night but it's my favorite 2 minutes of the day!

Anonymous –   – (May 6, 2013 at 7:35 PM)  

Hi there are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying
to get started and set up my own. Do you require any coding
expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


Also visit my blog - e-cigs

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP